Monday, September 5, 2011

Being Green...

Today is finally the day that I start my Blog!  I'm excited about this venture, to share a little of myself with you.  I'm usually a very private person. It's really kind of funny how it all happened.  I was looking at my basil that is finally growing in my window sill and I noticed that there was actually a sprig of cilantro growing with the basil. Just one little sprig, trying it's hardest to shine.  This cilantro instantly reminded me of myself. A little ruffled around the edges, hearty, rustic, and adds amazing flavor to almost anything. So..while I am on my journey here, with this blog, I will think of this lovely little sprig, when I need a little extra punch to help me through. I love to cook....I'm not a chef, and I rarely follow recipes when cooking.  I like to add a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I cook for fun, for therapy, for nothing....I just enjoy it!  I'm definitely a little green to this blogging scene, but hopefully I'll fit in perfectly with the rest of the basil.

Bye for now,
Loren






No comments:

Post a Comment